The Bluetooth headset for your phone is designed to have a hands-free mobile phone conversation. It is held by a particular clip fixed on the ear, automatically receives incoming calls, and is controlled by voice commands. This device is convenient for motorists and those who, due to their duty, are forced to be in touch constantly.
Principle of operation and features
Bluetooth headsets for a phone can be one-way or paired, which is very similar to ordinary headphones. They are predominantly intended for negotiations and have a wireless connection, thus ensuring comfortable use. Typically, these devices are anatomically shaped to fit comfortably in your ears without being uncomfortable or falling out when you tilt your head.
A particular radio receiver is installed in the Bluetooth headset, which catches the desired wave when making phone calls. Manufacturers release it complete with a battery, either part of the device or located in a neck strap. The headset has an uninterrupted connection to the gadget and works offline until the person himself breaks the Bluetooth connection.
The choice of Bluetooth headsets is based on how often they will be used. The more often a person speaks on the phone, the more compact he needs to select a model to minimize discomfort when wearing. These devices can be earbuds or earplugs, which also affect comfort and sound quality.
There are three types of Bluetooth headsets:
- Vacuum – these devices are fully inserted into the ear canals to suppress external noise and improve sound transmission. They are comfortable to wear, but they should be worn as little as possible because they are too close to the eardrum.
- False – the headset is a headphone with a rim, which should be fixed on the head. They are distinguished by high safety and sound transmission but are uncomfortable to wear and do not look very attractive.
- Earbuds – these headphones are equipped with a particular clip that firmly clings to the ear and stays on it throughout the entire period of use. They are very comfortable, but unlike plugs, they cannot wholly drown out extraneous noise.
Some Bluetooth phone headsets are designed exclusively for telephone conversations, while others allow you to listen to music and audiobooks.
Rating of the best Bluetooth headsets for your phone:
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro
- 1MORE ESS6001T ColorBuds
- Bose Sport Earbuds
- Jabra Elite Active 75t
1.Bluetooth headset Anker Liberty Air 2 Pro
The Liberty Air 2 Pro Bluetooth headset is a breakthrough in the world of noise canceling. It is equipped with three modes: transport, street, and office, and can adjust the sound frequency and noise reduction based on where the person is. The device has a hardened nano-coating and therefore eliminates sound distortion, making it 30% cleaner.
One charge of Liberty Air 2 Pro lasts for 8 hours of active use. The headset comes with a charging case designed for three total charges, which increases the device’s productivity and allows you to communicate via mobile communication for 26 hours in a row, provided that the noise-canceling mode is turned off.
The Liberty Air 2 Pro Bluetooth headset can be charged via a USB-C cable, or it can use a Qi charger to replenish the battery level quickly. In it, you can independently set the volume and clarity of the sound, adjust the equalizer and turn on the transparent mode, designed to drown out extraneous noises completely.
Average rating – 5.0
- Personalization of sound profiles.
- Touch control.
- Up to 26 hours of talk time with noise canceling off.
- Fast wireless charging.
- Charging case included.
- Wide bandwidth.
- 3 modes of noise reduction.
- Not detected